LJG BUSINESS SERVICES
LJG Business Services can help your company get an edge by saving time and money!
We provide Full Charge Bookkeeping services that free up your time to do YOUR business... not your books. The old saying "time is money" is more applicable than ever before.
Whatever your needs, our mission is to provide reliable Bookkeeping services with uncompromising integrity.
Are you tired of being unorganized? Never having or being able to find the information that you need? Or just hate taking care of the everyday tasks?
Our skilled professionals offer a wide range of services including:
- Ongoing Bookkeeping in your office, our office or remotely
- Set-up for new companies
- Clean-up for companies whose books have not been managed properly
- QuickBooks - Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- QuickBooks Training and on-call support
- Experience with other accounting software including MAS90, Quicken Home & Business, Peachtree, Excel
- Payroll, Payroll Tax Returns & W-2's (I'm currently outsourcing all Payroll - I have excellent contacts and relationships at several Payroll companies)
- Year End 1099’s
- Sales Tax Returns
- Workers’ Compensation Reports
- Debt Collection
- Human Resource Consulting - Member of SHRM - Society of Human Resource Management
- Hiring, Educating, Reprimanding, and Discharging employees
- Advice and representation to minimize Unemployment Insurance Taxes
- Assisting Employers to efficiently follow Labor Laws
- Office Organization
Our service is just the thing you’re looking for if you are:
· A small to medium sized company or non-profit organization in the
Ventura, Santa Barbara & Los Angeles County
· An individual who wants assistance with personal financial record-keeping
· Starting a new company and want to make sure that everything is handled correctly from the beginning
· Spending too much time on your company’s bookkeeping and not enough time focusing on your current clients while bringing in new business
· Losing time and money because of mismanaged financial records
· Paying a full-time employee's salary and benefits, when only part-time work is needed
· Not prepared for your quarterly and annual tax filings
· Wishing you or your staff had a better understanding of QuickBooks
If you are spending too much of your time or not enough time working on your own books, LJG Business Services can help. You can choose the scope of our involvement. Whether it's simply entering bills and reconciling bank accounts or overseeing the daily maintenance of your financial processes, we work with you to make the most of your time.
Is it Wise to Outsource My Bookkeeping?
As you start a new business, or as your business grows, sound bookkeeping practices help build a solid foundation. Good bookkeeping is at the heart of a good business.
One of the major reasons businesses fail is a lack of timely and accurate financial statements from which to make important management decisions.
Let us show you how we can help relieve your bookkeeping burden and save you time and money in the process. Give yourself the freedom to be an expert in your field while we take care of your financial reporting.
Our goal is to provide professional, personalized service at an affordable price while maintaining a high standard of quality and integrity. We offer reasonable fees starting at only $65.00/hour. Extra charge applies for expedited work. Call for a free consultation.
LJG Business Services
Lisa J. Goldstein
LJG Business Services is a proud member of the following
SHRM - Society for Human Resource Management